The DevOops conference focuses on all things relevant to DevOps. The conference takes place on April 29-30, 2020 in Moscow, Russia, and welcomes more than 600 on-site and online visitors.
- CloudNative (Helm, Kubernetes, Istio, service mesh);
- Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure, Heroku, Serverless, Stateful Workloads, Private Cloud, etc.);
- Best Practices in Cloud Architecture: Patterns, Сost Optimisation;
- Microservices, Cloud Native Applications, 12 Factor Applications;
- Hybrid Application Scenarios: Availability; Extend your Datacenter to the Cloud;
- Observability, Audit and Monitoring (Prometheus, OkMeter, DataDog, BPF, Dynatrace, XRebel, Glimpse, Zipkin, OpenTrace, etc.);
- CI/CD (Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, Kubernetes Operators, CD Foundation, Spinnaker);
- Configuration Management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt, Terraform);
- Security (Vault, IDS, IPS, etc.);
- CNI, Infrastructure and Networking Management (Traefik, Calico, Cilium, etc.);
- Storages (Cloud and On Premises, Persistent Volumes, databases, Kafka, etc.);
- Technical debt and complexity management (migration with legacy, DevOps for mainframes);
- Zero Downtime, self-healing, antifragility;
- Business cases of DevOps transformation of large projects: wins and fails;
- Specific features of operations for different tech platforms;
- Сulture and methodology.
Our program consists of content divided into 3 levels of difficulty (aka hardcoreness): introduction to technology, for practicing engineers, hardcore. In addition to delivering the talks our speakers also lead the discussions at our discussion zone after the talk where attendees can interact with speakers and ask questions.